Don't dwell on the past...learn from it. Don't worry about the future, embrace whatever comes, cherish this moment!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Newly Single? Sing Your Heart Out! ...Best songs to guarentee a full recovery:)

FREEDOM!!
Feeling sad or sorry for yourself after a break-up?Crying because everything reminds you of him? Having to re-apply your make-up every time you have to leave your apartment because you look scary? . Hes not worth it honey. Your so much better off now...your FREE to do whatever you want. I'd say Belt your little heart out! Release your anger and emotions through SONG! Singing and dancing are your essential vitamins to move on.. let go.. and enjoy your new freedom.

Ever since the break-up I've been listening to my Ipod non-stop... these songs have helped me get through the hardest parts of the recovery process. I hope they can help you as well! 

Best songs for being single!:

1). Free - Brooke White (Before I left for school my mom told me to play this song all the way to MN.. I did for about 1 1/2 hours until I was exhausted! haha but yes.. perfect song!)
2). I will survive –Gloria Gaynor (my mom got through a break-up with this one! Thanks for the contribution!)
3). I look so good (without you) - Jessie James (This was my favorite song during my first break-up)
4). Shut up – Simple Plan (you tell him girl!)
5). Ridin’ Solo – Jason Derulo (funny thing is that this song started playing on the radio after I dropped him home and left him for good)
6).Songs like this – Carrie Underwood
7). Mean – Taylor Swift
8). Pure – Superchick
9). One Girl Revolution - Superchick
10). Anthem – Superchick
11). Hallelujah – Jason Castro
12). Get up – Superchick
13). Picture to Burn – Taylor Swift
14). She Walked Away – Barlow Girls
15). Weightless – All Time Low
16). Miss Independent – Kelly Clarkson
17). Stand in the Rain – Superchick
18). Bowling Ball – Superchick
19). Take a Bow – Rihanna
20). You are so vain – Carly Simon (cutest thing ever was my whole family singing this song in the car.. even my little brother! haha!)
21). Apologize – OneRepublic
22). Pocketful of Sunshine – Natasha Bedingfield
23). Misery Business – Paramore
24). So What - Pink

I hope you have a blast with these! If you hadn't noticed.. Superchick is probably the best group for celebrating enjoying yourself and not needing a man in your life. These girls are just fantastic. If you have any other songs to add to this playlist then please post them in the comment section below! I would love to have more songs to strain my vocal cords to:).

Peace and Love, 

Giggles:)





1 comment:

  1. Other good songs that you could add to your list is "Good bye Earl" by Dixie Chicks, "Gun Powder and Lead" by Miranda Lambert, "Kersosene" by Miranda Lambert, "Single Ladies" by Rhianna, and "Red High Heels" by Kellie Pickler.

    Thank you Diana!!

    ReplyDelete